A containerized solution is the perfect solution where space is not available in a building or for remote sites where distribution boards needs to be installed closed to the equipment with no building in the vicinity. Based on the client requirements, Containerized solutions can be supplied with:
- 20 or 40 feet standard or high cube ISO Standard Container Unit(s)
- LV Panels, MCCs, Synchronizing Panels, etc
- Internal and external Lighting units with back power, automatic controls, etc
- Dedicated Fire Alarm System including fire and smoke detectors, alarm and hooters. This can also be integrated to Site FAS
- Dedicated Heating and/or Cooling Air Conditioning Systems
- Compartmentalized for usage as substation monitoring rooms
- Safety features like emergency exits, doors with panic bars, First Aid boxes, etc.
Temporary and Skid Mounted Panels
Where distribution boards needs to be installed closed to the equipment with no building in the vicinity or for temporary site applications, following types of panels can also be supplied:
- Components installed in GRP enclosures,
- Sheet steel panels installed in GRP enclosures,
- GRP kiosk protected Sheet Steel Panel
- Skid Mounted panels with special canopy for protection against direct sunlight and rain.
- Panels can also be supplied with Climate Control devices like Panel Mounted Air Conditioning Units.